Hikertrash Design Contest
Calling All Creatives!
Do you doodle on the trail? Do you dream up cool t-shirt slogans? Than we want you!
The hikertrash design contest is open to anyone who wants to see their design on a t-shirt, hat or bandana.
Get those creative juices flowing and submit your idea, get your friends and family to vote, and the entry with the most votes will get printed and receive the winning hikertrash item free!
Submit by December 15, then voting starts!
1. Decide if you are designing for a t-shirt, hat, or bandana
2. All designs will be one color (indicate what ink color you would prefer)
2. T-shirt design size (can be smaller): 8"w x 8"h
3. Hat design size (can be smaller): 6"w x 3"h
4. Bandana design size (can be smaller): 8"w x 8"h
2. Designs must be emailed in a digital format, high resolution (300dpi) at real size. Formats accepted: PDF, EPS, JPG (high rez!!), AI, PSD. If you need assistance with file formats contact She-ra (design charges may apply if you need lots of help)
3. Designs accepted until December 15 when voting begins